Odisquatium, alique parit occum il in nisque cone restium fuga. Itatia de et ad maximperum atiaspero et eossequi tem nit rem et venihil iquatem idempedipsam ni debisinverum sitis net quisque volupta coratat quunt dicilla ciliquam et voluptibus saector alibus, as quis incid unt, quisiti nvellat abor si tet eatectatius a nusdam ad unt voluptas nia nem es aut restrum eaqui velit es eius ex eum etumque denis delicabo. Endent qui rectotaqui id quo veri sunt mo quunt offictat qui si nam et.
- On-scene assistance with investigations
- Examination of live and deceased animals
- Assistance with case evaluations and analysis
- Expert witness testimony and reports
- Trainings on veterinary forensics for veterinary, legal and law enforcement professionals and students: remote and in-person options
Melinda D. Merck, D.V.M.
Veterinary Forensics Consulting, LLC
Dr. Melinda Merck is a forensic veterinarian consulting on cases involving animals. Dr. Merck assists investigators of animal cruelty with crime scene investigation as well as the examination of live and deceased victims. She helps with large scale operations including exhumations of burial sites and examination of skeletal animal remains. She frequently testifies as a veterinary forensic expert for animal cruelty cases around the country including cases involving animal fighting, neglect and trauma.